Annoyed are you?
I'm annoyed too. Here's why.
I have twice the responsibilities that you do. I had a lot to do today. And more than I saw coming.
One of the files I had to work on had some serious holes in it. No documentation in the file whatsoever at all about conversations had about a trailer. No trailer taxes added after the conversations you had about the trailer. One of the sellers names was spelled wrong.
The second transaction had another hole, not your fault, but another hole, no idea who was paying the realtors invoice.
The third thing that occupied my time and attention was a mistake you made on a commitment,..including property that had already been sold, and insured.
Every time you walked out of the office the phone rang,..or someone came in.
I asked you to drop a check off on your way back from lunch,..our time, not yours, but you decided not to because "you were on the phone with your sister".
When I was trying to train you,..you seriously needed to turn your "filter" on. Listen to me. Dont challenge what I am telling you. Ask a question, but do not,..DO NOT question what I am telling you. Just do it. I am your boss and you keep forgetting that.
It's nice to have a friendly,..easy going office. I cut you a tremendous amount of slack on your tatoo's,..time on the personal phone calls,..ect,..but you are NOT MY EQUAL. Not inside the office you arent. And as long as I am there,..you wont be.
No comments:
Post a Comment